Social and Economic Justice for Young People in and out of School
The overall goal of Social and Economic Justice for Young People in and out of School is “To develop young people of integrity, who are creative and innovative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, participate in political and electoral processes in a responsible manner, and are role models in their homes, schools, work places and communities. The focus will be on young people in the 15-30 years age bracket”.
JHC will pursue the following five objectives in this area:
- Strengthen the resilience of young people to resist radicalization and avoid violence.
- Facilitate activities that promote creation of gainful economic opportunities for young people out of school
- Advocate among policy makers for greater awareness on need to support youth from poor backgrounds.
- Enhanced global inter connectivity, information sharing and broadening of knowledge among the youth
- Facilitate global sharing and learning for young people in different parts of the world.